FamilyZen helps future expatriates identify, select and prepare their new housing when moving to France.
We do Immigration procedures, bank account opening, school registration and a wide range of paperwork as a personal assistant. We can also help you find the right family activities.
Our aim is to remove some of the stress relocating can cause in order to provide new comers with the best possible first impression of France.
• Home search according to the client’s requirements
• Visits of selected « good match » properties
• Preparation of the rental application and follow-up
• Assistance with the lease contract
• Assistance of the formal hand -over of the property
• Assistance with telephone, Internet, electricity connection and other utilities
• Personalized assessment of needs and requirements with parents for each child
• Introduction to the educational environment: public, private and international school systems
• Personalized advice according to country of origin, culture and spoken languages
• School visits, appointments with school’s faculty and administration
• Assistance with registration process and follow-up until the arrival of the family
• Best alternatives for activities, sports, music
• Arrange for a babysitter, solutions for day care
• Organise a birthday party
• Residence permits
• Work authorizations
• Visas and Extensions
• Registration in Consular Office
• Social Security registration
• City Hall/resident registration
• Bank account set up
• Tax application forms and related services
• Formal lease termination and reimbursement of security deposit ,
• Inspection of the property
• Cancellation of utility services
• Cancellation of bank account, insurance policies, car registration, and residence permits.
• Contact with moving/transportation services